Computation with advances in Parametric design
We’re exploring a new world of possibilities for creating architectural solutions through the power of parametric design.
Parametric design is a paradigm in design where the relationship between elements is used to manipulate and inform the design of complex geometries and structures. This module covers:
- Principles of parametric design versus direct modeling
- Design exploration using parametric modeling platforms such as Revit and Rhino
- Visual scripting languages and environments such as Grasshopper
- Single and multi-dimensional optimization techniques and guidance strategies
- Applications and real world use cases of parametric design